In 1888 the first geological survey in the Kingdom of Denmark was born as the Geological Survey of Denmark (DGU, Danmarks Geologiske Undersøgelse) and in 1946 the Geological Survey of Greenland (GGU, Grønlands Geologiske Undersøgelse) was established. Both surveys were located in Copenhagen and were amalgamated in 1995 to form the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS).
|Tidsskrift||Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin|
|Status||Udgivet - 2014|
- Programområde 1: Data